Sunday 29 May 2011

Bunny be true...bunny be you..

Good Evening dear friends....today has been so exhausting pretending to be what we are not!

I cannot bake to save my whiskers and Gizzy cannot make jam so we had to dash orf to the shops all sneaky like and pretend we had made it all ourselves...

Jemmy has been hopping about the place with her brother Jon Bon Bunny trying to act like shes won prizes for flower arrangements and he has been waffling on about stamp collecting which sounded as wooley & muddled as our baloney...


Suddenly the Piglet Possy appeared wanting to see Jem for their next Rap & clay shooting session...well dear readers, they blew our cover by falling over into hysterical piglet laughter. Their trotters in the air and in fits of giggles at Jemmy in the pink frilly pinny...

Jon Bon Bunny got cross and told them off for laughing at his big sister ...Jem got wild & flung the frilly pink hat n pinny in the hedge....

"I'm sorry Jon Bon Bunny, I just ain't a soft frilly pink bunnykins ..I AM THE MAFIA GODMOTHER, this rabble 'ere are the Piglet Possy and I live with The Kit Kat Gang!" said Jemmy bouncing up n down all flustered up ...

To everyones relief Jon Bon Bunny threw off his tweedy waistcoat and red bow-tie and said, "I am the Leader of the Biker Bunnies and I never kept stamps in my life!".



I am happy to say he thought it was 'awesome' that Jemmy had built up such a Big Business and asked to see her machine gun! He opened up his wooden crate which we had thought had train spotters log books in and revealed a magnificent Harley Davidson Motorbike with electric blue paint and silver flames. Gizzy nearly fainted in awe at the engine and Jon Bon Bunny promised Gizzy a road trip! 

Well thank heavens for that dear readers, its better to be true to yourself else you can get into a right ol ka-fluffle.

See you again soon. good night and sleep well in your nesting materials...

No comments:

Post a Comment