Sunday 5 June 2011

Straight from the Horses Mouth

Good Evening dearest blog readers, I do hope you are all very well. Gizzy has gone off on a road trip with Jon Bon Bunny so I've been looking after her garage this week.

My boss Jemmy Jim-Jams the Mafia Godmother went to The Derby yesterday wearing her top hat. She was a bit of a nightmare to Bookies everywhere as she had got some inside information straight from the horses mouth on conditions and winners.....



She came home with a violin case full of crinkly cabbage....(Rabbit Mafia Lingo for money!)

She was in such a good mood she sent word to 'The Prince of India' Restaurant where our very good friend Persia works as a chef and she made us all a big Jalfrezi Curry and poppadoms to celebrate Jems good fortune at the races.


There has also been a BRILLIANT BUMPER CROP of strawberries this year up at Jem & Tatty Mudflingers 'secret' poly tunnel. We have been busy picking them and there have been so many we are going to make Strawberry Liquor Sauce too for snazzy ice-cream toppings.

I have to taste the strawberries naturally to check they are top quality....

...to be honest dear blog readers, I may have slightly over done the munching what with the Jalfrezi and strawberry testing so I'm off to retire to my nesting materials...

Take good care of yourselves and your pals and THANK YOU for reading my little blog..

Cheerie-pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment