Wednesday 31 August 2011

Swear Box

......Ooo hello friendly folk, I didn't hear you log in to my whisker waves due to my lug 'oles being full of cotton wool!

'Er what feeds me had another day drowning in that brown sticky stuff at the Treacle Mines. She had the look of Uma Thurman in Kill Bill and Sigourney Weaver in Aliens as she dragged herself into the flat. It was all fluffin this n fluffin that and bleep bleep blipperty bleep, I had to put cotton wool in to block out the language!

In between the swearing I picked out words like 'condescending' and 'knuckle-dragging' Neanderthals'...'working me socks off' and...'get stuffed!'...etc...

Jemmy Jim Jams the Rabbit Mafia Godmother always says... In with anger and out with a clenched paw!

The good news is the Swear Box Fund is full now and I expect it will go to The Home for the Bewildered.

Watch your whiskers out there, bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment