Monday 12 March 2012

I Do

Good evening dearest blog readers, I do hope you are all very well on this foggy ol' night. Things have been really busy!

I'm very pleased to let you all know that good ol' Tatty Mudflinger proposed to Lavinia and she said YES!

I was very  busy last week sorting out the catering to help Tatty and Lavinia with the food for the special feast. Gizzy and I had a bit of luck and caught a super big Salmon. We had a real struggle to get it home without being spotted!!



Obviously I organised lots of other delicious treats but I had a real ace card tucked in my collar, I have a very good friend who is a Royal Corgi and lives at Buckingham Palace. He has got Michelin Star status in cake making and decorations and very kindly made the most fabulous cake for this lovely occasion!



Jemmy Jim Jams kind of put her paw forward to be Tatty's Best Bunny and took her job very seriously in making sure Tatty didn't go AWOL on the big day! Due to differences of opinion, we avoided the church and visiting the rectory. Instead Jemmy went up to The Clumps woodland to Boo Boo Massous hut and the big jolly bunny was over the moon to be asked to do the mystical love ceremony in the tree cathedral. All the bright cheerful daffodils are out and the the buzzy busiers are in the hedgerows. The mystical moon worshipping bunnies played bongo drums and sang along with all the woodland birdies.  Love Love Love is in the air and Spring is upon us all - what a perfect time of year for Tatty & Lavinia to say 'I do'.

Well the big day came and Atticus took this photo after the ceremony....


 Ahhhhhhh - isn't that lovely!

Taa taa 'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment