Wednesday 6 March 2013

Angus the Kitten takes a Photo

Dearest Blog Readers, I do hope you are all tickerty-boo. I'm sorry that your own Idgie the Cat has been off the ol' whisker waves for a while...I have been sleeping.....LOTS! ZZzzz Anyway, I'm waking up a bit now for spring ...

Hoorah!!...so get yourselves a cuppa tea and put your paws up and I'll tappity-tap you the news.

Since waking up I went on a little walk up to The Clumps in the sunshine to talk to the Bongo Drumming Bunnie Communication Network as I'm up to a bit of a secret tabby mission of mercy....more about that in mo.

On my way I could hear the bongo drums in the distance sending communication out across the Shires.

As I crossed Tatty Mudflingers Field I met Professor Atticus and little Angus the marmalade kitten. The batteries in Atticus' ol camera had fizzled out and Angus was a bit cheesed off as he wanted to take a picture of dear ol Atti in the daffodils.


Atti sat down cross legged with Angus and asked him if he would like to take a MAGIC picture instead which didn't need a camera. Angus was excited and sat down next to the old white cat to find out about MAGIC pictures.

Atti said "What can you see Angus?"...the little kitten looked all a round and said, "well...I can see you Atticus and I can see lots of daffodils and little crocus flowers,  its a beautiful day."

"What can you hear?" asked Atti... Angus' little furry ear 'oles twizzled and he said "I can hear all the chirpers singing as spring is coming."

Atti said "What does it feel like and what can you smell?" Angus smiled and said " it feels warm from the sunshine and I can smell the fresh air"

"Great" said Atti,"Concentrate on your beautiful day and on the count of 1-2-3 put your paws over your eyes and CLICK, take a magic picture with your mind. (WOW!)"

Angus had his little paws over his eyes and Atti said "What can you see in your MAGIC picture?"Angus was thrilled as he could see Atticus and all the daffodils. "Keep your eyes shut and frame your picture, its yours forever" said Atti grinning. "You can look at it anytime, even when its dark and cold - its always right there in your head."

Angus was really happy and said "Thank you, thank you very much."

I waved goodbye to them and went to see Jemmy Jim Jams the Mafia Godmother. The ol bunny boss was hunched over wearing her mafia shades so I put mine on too.


Things had not been too good for a while with the bunny business. Jemmy was not dealing well with the skullduggery. All was deep dark bumbles! She had run out of hatchets and her lucky baseball bat had got stuck up a tree after lobbing it at rival mafia!Sigh...

Jemmy couldn't see the sunshine or the daffodils and was so down hearted. I wanted to ask the ol boss if she had ever taken a mind MAGIC picture but thought better of it!!(gulp)

I took my shades off and smiled at Jemmy Jim Jams. My bongo drumming communication message had worked as I could see a bunny in a flying jacket hiding behind a tree grinning at me.

SUDDENLY  Katya Hoppenorf the super spy leapt out and gave Jem a big bunny squeeze. The ol' rabbit boss threw off her shades and SMILED!



Righty o dear friends I must be off now for some snaffling and a snooze. Watch your whiskers out there wont you and get your proper rest in your nesting materials else you can end up in a whole heap of bumbles!

TaTa for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment